Bagikan Lowongan :
We are 4 stars hotel located in the heart of Kuta. Our 1.7 hectares of property is not only has a Balinese & tropical concept but also our rooms are considered to be the largest among others. The pride of Grand Istana Rama Hotel is in having a luscious garden surrounding our suites and rooms where one can witness a family of squirrels playing and living amongst a giant banyan tree.
Whether one searches for that perfect wave for surfing, a gift or two to take home or just want to experience the rich cultures of Bali, then Grand Istana Rama Hotel is the perfect place to choose for your accommodation. Kuta Beach is just in front of the hotel, Beachwalk Shopping Center is next to us and finding out about Balinese cultures can be found right here inside the hotel.
Posistion : Guest Relation Officer
Department : Front Office
1. Female, good appeatance and well groomed
2. Minimum 1 year experience at the similar field
3. Excellent command in English both written and spoken
4. Able to speak Mandarin or Japanese will be preferred
5. Familiar with VHP is an asset
6. Computer literates with Microsoft Office, e-mailing correspondence. Other skills are highly preferred
7. Cheerful, warm personality, attention to details
8. Willing to work on shift basis, with flexible working hour
9. Posses passion in sales and promotion, like challenge, and comfoert with target oriented
10. Having impressive communicationskill and know how to sell a product
11. Willing to work immediately, located in Kuta beach area
Posisition : FB Cost Control
Department : Accounting & Finance
1. Have Minimum Dioloma III Bachelor Degree
3. Have minimum 1 year experience in Cost Control
4. Have negotiation skill
5. Can work with team or individual
6. High Motivation
7. Can work underpressure
Posisition : Engineering Supervisor
Department : Engineering
1. Have minimum diploma degree from engineering or equivalent
2. Have minimum 1-2 years of experiences in similar responsibility
3. Good knowledge and skills in electrical, mechanical, civil works and K3 certified
4. Good Leadership and team player, service oriented
5. Willing to work with shift based
6. Familiar with VHP System is a must
7. Can join immediately
Position : Cashier (DW)
Department : Food & Beverage
1. Customer service or Cashier experience.
2. Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
3. High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
4. Basic math and computer skills.
5. Ability work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
6. Attention to detail.
7. Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints
8. teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
Position : Waitrer/s (DW)
Department : Food & Beverage
1. Have experience minimum 1 years in Waiter/Waitress
2. . Fluent in English both of written and spoken
3. Have up-selling skills
4. Know about kind of Food & Beverage
If you interested and have qualification that we need, please send your CV and photograph in: