Bagikan Lowongan :
Lowongan Kerja KAJA GROUP
Info Lowongan Kerja KAJA GROUP Terbaru 2019. Apply Lowongan Kerja sekarang melalui button Lamar Sekarang pada bagian bawah Halaman ini.
Kaja Group is a lifestyle and entertainment company, bringing world-class dining and nightlife experiences by global luxury hospitality groups to Jakarta and Bali.
Backed by award-winning hospitality developer Buva Group and visionary consortium Artha Graha Network, Kaja Group promises to deliver unparalleled experiences with first-class service.
We are looking for the Supervisor Legal Corporate to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this role your will report to the Management and responsible to handle day to day activity for a pre-operating company and operated as well.
Apart from supporting the Management, you will also be collaborating with our Finance, Accounting, Tax, QA, HR, Legal, GA, IT, Project Development and Business Unit.
We will need you to have excellent communication skills in English and in Bahasa Indonesia to interact with internal and external business clients while addressing complex issues in an accurate, clear and thorough manner.
Key Responsibilites :
- Applying for the necessary licences to operate on various industry;
- Reviewing and updating internal policies & procedures;
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams from many disciplines;
- Drafting, reviewing and managing agreements, correspondences, claims and other contractual matters;
- Providing legal advice and negotiating and implementing contracts and other formal arrangements entered by the Company;
- Review all terms and conditions for all products/services that will be launched by the Company to market;
- Managing legal and regulatory risk and other business risk associated;
- Keeping track of any regulatory changes/updates and analysing any regulatory changes towards the Company’s interests, business and operations;
- Providing a strategic solutions and legal advice relating to business decision making process.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university, preferably a Master’s degree with admittance to the Indonesian Bar (PERADI);
- Positive attitude with high level of integrity;
- Having experiences on land acquisition will be more valuable;
- Minimum 5 years of legal experience in law firms (corporate) and/or in-house counsel in various industry;
- Experience with multinational firms would be an advantage;
- Thorough understanding of legal principles applicable to many areas of practice, including regulatory requirements, licensing, commercial contracts, business transactions, Indonesia company corporate laws.
- Comprehensive understanding in law & regulatory compliance matters;
- Excellent legal drafting skills;
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented