Bagikan Lowongan :
Lowongan Kerja Michael Page
Info Lowongan Kerja Michael Page Terbaru 2019. Apply Lowongan Kerja sekarang melalui button Lamar Sekarang pada bagian bawah Halaman Lowongan Kerja Michael Page ini.
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you’re looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
The Tax Specialist will be reporting to the Country Tax Manager. You will responsible for all documentation and support and researching any relevant issues. Responsible for responding to tax correspondence and assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual tax provision and related tax accounting.
Our client is a Leader in E-Commerce Industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Tax Specialist who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Prepare quarterly and annual Federal related tax compliance
- Prepare select Federal compliance relating to international subsidiaries, including but not limited to foreign tax credit calculations
- Preparation calculations of research and development credit, including documentation requirements in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code
- Manage tax software and implement new features and updates, assist with the quarterly and annual provision process
- Respond to related tax correspondence and research issues as they arise
- Assist with audits as they arise, prepare quarterly and annual compliance
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 7 years experience in tax area
- Big 4 background with Tax in house experience
- Retail and FMCG experience preferred.
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Must have good communication and writing skills to interact with various departments and with outside reporting jurisdictions
- Willing to work in Jakarta
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eriec Ronald on +62 21 2958 8819