Bagikan Lowongan :
Lowongan Kerja PT REHAU INDONESIA
Info Lowongan Kerja PT REHAU INDONESIA Terbaru 2019. Apply Lowongan Kerja sekarang melalui button Lamar Sekarang pada bagian bawah Halaman Lowongan Kerja PT REHAU INDONESIA ini.
As a polymer specialist, REHAU is an international leader in construction, automotive and industry. Around the world, we offer our customers in every market innovative system solutions and outstanding service from a single source. Even today, we are already directing our developments toward such future-significant topics as energy efficiency, renewable energy, water management, mobility and future living. With more than 19,000 employees at more than 170 locations, our independent privately held corporation has assumed a leadership role as an innovation driver and solution provider.
Your responsibilities :
- Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the Executive Assistant provides executive and administrative support to the Country Manager.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales-related data to the Country Manager.
- Create both standardized and custom reports, analysis of sales activity, conduct quantitative and qualitative target company analysis, and assess data integrity within the CRM.
- To support in developing long term goals and strategic objectives for organization.
- Identify, analyze and monitor issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity.
- Serves as a liaison to the local Management Team and the Regional and Sub-Regional Executive Board.
- To assist and coordinate Country Management Team (CMT) meetings and any other business meeting.
- To ensure all information and papers relating to the meetings are provided prior to the meeting.
- Maintain board and committee minutes records. Compile, analyze and prepare management reports to keep management abreast of vital information about the business in the country.
- Following up on actions items with the Management Team members.
Your profile :
- University Degree, preferably in business, commercial or finance related discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in business analysis, strategic planning, marketing.
- Accounting/Finance experience preferred.
- Familiarity with sales reporting will be an advantage.
- Detail oriented with strength in high-level data analysis and good at figures.
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately, and keep information confidential.
- Advanced knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with expert knowledge of Excel.
- Familiar with ERP. Proficiency in SAP and Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.