Bagikan Lowongan :
Lowongan Kerja PT THE CLOTHES
Info Lowongan Kerja PT THE CLOTHES Terbaru 2019. Apply Lowongan Kerja sekarang melalui button Lamar Sekarang pada bagian bawah Halaman ini.
JADE is a multi-brand boutique carrying selective designers labels from Europe and America with an aim to provide Indonesia’s fashion enthusiasts with the latest and trendiest styles in the industry. Located in the prestigious shopping malls: Plaza Indonesia and Senayan City mall
Why join us?
At JADE we provide our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff.
-Competitive salary, including discretionary bonus and/or incentives
-Medical Grade A coverage
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative employees that make us happy – work hard and play hard!
We provide a clear understanding of what the company’s business priorities
Instagram: @jade_jakarta @agadirarganindonesia @jadehome @drbarbarasturmindonesia
- Analyze the brand’s performance throughout the sales data
- Maintain the sales progress by analyzing the items selling and performances of each brand (profitable and under-performed brand)
- Provide and calculate the sell through for each brand in order to prepare the budgeting process
- Provide monthly sell through of each brand for brand’s vendor
- Provide the quantity order of some brands to support the goods order process
- Should be meticulous and possess a visual and analytical mindset to create reports that depict data in an easy to understand format, along with useful analysis and insights to support customer service operations.
- Gather data, prepare, processing and publish directed operational, performance, adhoc and client reports.
- Interpreting data into comprehensive report with attractive easy to understand data visualization.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting or Mathematician
- Graduate with 2 year of working experience in a contact center or other similar reporting function is preferable
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Fashion Industry or equivalent
- Must have an experience in Fashion Industry minimum 2 years
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving
- Strong computer applications skills especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Analytical frame of mind & trend Analyst
- Visual Basic
- POS Software