Bagikan Lowongan :
Lowongan Kerja SEALED AIR HONGKONG LIMITED
Info Lowongan Kerja SEALED AIR HONGKONG LIMITED Terbaru 2019. Apply Lowongan Kerja sekarang melalui button Lamar Sekarang pada bagian bawah Halaman ini.
Sealed Air Corporation is knowledge-based company focused on packaging solutions that help our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions and Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning, enables a safer and less wasteful food supply chain and protects valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.5 billion in sales in 2017 and has approximately 15,000 employees who serve customers in 122 countries.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FOOD CARE
Lead the business development in the designated sector by
- Mapping the sector for opportunities and size
- Tailor–fitting SEE applications / knowledge to develop appropriate programs to convert these opportunities into business.
- Develop and implement applicable business models for the various segments of the sector
- Manage key relationships with large corporate accounts and customers to lead the development from the front
- Ensure the implementation of strategies set forth by the Food Care Division (global, regional, local)
- Ensure profitable sales targets for new businesses are achieved
- Prepare monthly business development report on equitable distribution and reasonable sales growth across sector
- Coordinates and conduct assessment and trials along with Application specialists. (a) roll-outs (b) plant audit and commercial trials
- Serve as additional support for the development of application knowledge and business model
- Develop relationships with key external customers through regular communications, field visits, business reviews and other engagement activities
- Work closely with the global/ regional/ local business development team in developing and implementing strategies to win new accounts and additional applications in existing accounts
- Work closely with Engineering team to make proposals for packaging equipments, spare parts, and other service related requirements
- Graduate of any 4 year course, preferably in engineering, food science, packaging or related field MBA is a plus
- Relevant sales experience (minimum of 3 years of prior experience) in business-to-business sales setting sales management experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, flexible and customer-centric